- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jun 22 2011 11:51 AM
- Last Updated: Sep 19 2013 06:09 PM
- File Size: 2.69MB
- Views: 7146
- Downloads: 3,405
- Author: F.B. Meyer
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Meyer, F. B. - Tried By Fire - Expositions of 1Peter
- Meyer, F. B. - The Way Into the Holiest - Expositions of Hebrews
- Meyer, F. B. - Cheer for Lifes Piligrimage
- Meyer, F. B. - Jottings and Hints for Lay Preachers
- Meyer, F. B. - Christ In Isaiah
- Meyer, F. B. - Blessed Are Ye - Talks on the Beatitudes
- Meyer, F. B. - David, Shephard, Psalmist, King
- Meyer, F. B. - Calvary to Pentecost
- Meyer, F. B. - Samuel The Prophet
- Meyer, F. B. - Expository Preaching - Plans and Methods
- Meyer, F.B. - Meyer, FB - Through The Bible Commentary - 7 Volumes
- Meyer, F. B. - Our Daily Homily (5 Volumes - Topic)
- Meyer, FB - Our Daily Homily (5 Volumes - Devotional)
- Meyer, F. B. - Peter: Fisherman, Apostle, Disciple
- Meyer, F.B. - A Devotional Commentary on Philippians
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
F.B. Meyer Collection (14 files) 1.0
9.x - 10.x
Meyer, (F)rederick (B)rotherton (1847–1929). Baptist pastor, Bible conference speaker and writer. Born in London, Meyer was convinced from his childhood that he would be a preacher.
While at Priory Street Church in 1873, Meyer befriended Dwight L. Moody and Ira D. Sankey, who had arrived in England to minister but had found that the two men who had invited them had died. Invited to York, Moody found Meyer very helpful in getting his campaign started. This friendship resulted in Moody inviting Meyer to America in 1891, the first of twelve trips. He spoke at the East Northfield Summer Conference for two weeks and proved to be so popular that he was asked to give post-conference addresses. In one meeting at Northfield, J. Wilbur Chapman was touched by Meyer’s preaching and testified later to a life-changing commitment made there.
Prior to his coming to the U.S., his written works had received much attention. His biographies of Bible characters gained great popularity, as did his expositional and devotional works.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Tool-tipped, formatted, renamed files to standard, and combined collections.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,587 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 214 Total Contributors
- 4,945,561 Total Downloads
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - The Interpreter Morning and Evening Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter