- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 31 2018 10:33 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 03 2019 07:57 AM
- File Size: 5.73MB
- Views: 508
- Downloads: 53
- Author: Charles H. Spurgeon
- e-Sword Version: 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: Psalms, Hymns, Songs, Spiritual Songs
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Charles, R. H. - The Book of Enoch English Translation.topx.exe
- Charles, R. H. - The Book of Jubilees.topx.exe
- Spurgeon, C. H. - Christian Training Of Children
- Feathers for Arrows
- the book of Jubilees
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - Able To The Uttermost
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - According to Promise
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - An All Round Ministry
e-Sword 10 Module Download:
Spurgeon, Charles H. - Our Own Hymn Book
Charles H. Spurgeon
Suggest New Tag::
Psalms, Hymns, Songs, Spiritual Songs
This is the Hymnal "Our Own Hymn Book" by Charles H. Spurgeon.
This Hymn Book, used by Spurgeon's Church contains 1154 Hymns.
This Hymnal is divided into two Parts as originally published by
Spurgeon. The first part is entitled "Spirit of the Psalms" and contains
a total of 244 Psalms (Hymns) and are entirely based on the Book of
Psalms. The second part is entitled "HYMNS" and contains 910
Hymns as used and sung by Spurgeon's church.
These songs (Hymns) are written by isaac Watts, Charles Spurgeon,
Charles Wesley, Augustus M. Toplady, James Montgomery, William
Cowper and many other greats from the 16th to the 19th centuries.
This .refi (HD) Reference Module for e-Sword requires Version 11.2
of e-Sword or greater to run on your PC. It contains some graphics
and employs the use of Tables throughout this reference work. Not
only does it work on the PC, but also on the iPad and iPhone.
Other files you may be interested in ..
24 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users