- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Aug 08 2018 09:28 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 12 2018 04:26 PM
- File Size: 1.91MB
- Views: 1564
- Downloads: 370
- Author: Public Domain, Edits by Stephen Pidgeon and Bradford Huckins
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: The Eth CEPHER
- Suggest New Tag:: the eth cepher, eth cepher, cepher bible, hebrew to english bible
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Eth CEPHER ECV for e-Sword
Whole Bible Scripture
Public Domain, Edits by Stephen Pidgeon and Bradford Huckins
9.x - 10.x
The Eth CEPHER
Suggest New Tag::
the eth cepher, eth cepher, cepher bible, hebrew to english bible
Description: The Eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture in the English language, which sets forth an English pronunciation of the Sacred Name, contains all Aleph-Tav modifiers, transliterates over 3100 names and places, and includes all the books of the traditional Canon, the DeuteroCanon (Apocrypha) and established ancient texts including Chanok (Enoch), Yovheliym (Jubilees), Yashar (Jasher) and Baruk Sheniy (2 Baruch). The text is based on the Hebrew Masoretic text for the 39 Canonical Old Testament books, the Septuagint for the DeuteroCanonical (Apocryphal) books, and established translations for Chanok, Yovheliym, Yashar, and Baruch Sheniy.
The Eth CEPHER for e-Sword is a 66 book version. Full description and and more at www.cepher.net.
What's New in Version ECV for e-Sword (See full changelog)
- Error with the book of Jeremiah corrected 8/11/18
- Error at the end of Acts 28 leading into Acts 29 corrected.