- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 02 2018 10:40 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 02 2018 03:41 PM
- File Size: 4.48MB
- Views: 461
- Downloads: 72
- Author: Alexander Campbell
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: Religious Debate
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Living Oracles New Testament LONT (1835)
- Campbell, Alexander - Demonology
- Campbell, Alexander - Delusions: An Analysis of the Book of Mormon (1832)
- Campbell, Alexander/Owen, Richard - Debate on Evidences of Christianity
- Campbell, Alexander - Christian Baptism (1851)
- Campbell, Alexander - The Christian System
- Campbell, Alexander - Is Capital Punishment Sanctioned by Divine Authority?
- Campbell, Alexander - Library
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Campbell, Alexander - Debate On Christian Baptism
Whole Bible Scripture Soteriology (Salvation) Baptist Church of Christ Biography History *** Church History Medieval Period (476-1400) Renaissance (1400-1650) Enlightenment (1650-1800) Modern (1800-Today)
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
This is the book for the Debate On Baptism between
Alexander Campbell and John Walker. This debate
took place in Mount Pleasant, Ohio in 1820. This book
is not laid out like some of the debate books from the 20th
and 21st Centuries, but makes for some great reading.
Does a great job demonstrating the unscripturalness of
Infant baptism. Also contains a good review from the
Presbyterian Magazine of 1821. There is a lot of good
historical information included toward the end of this book.
Title page includes a replica title page from the book as
published in 1820. This is truly a Restoration Classic!