- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: May 06 2018 05:32 AM
- Last Updated: May 06 2018 06:47 AM
- File Size: 333K
- Views: 732
- Downloads: 55
- Author: Robert M. Alexander, M.A. and Byron Fullerton, M.A.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The Lord's Dealings With His People.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - Time is Short.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The Lord and His Rewards.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - Who Shall Separate Us.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The Conviction of Sin .topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The Spirit Committed to God.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The True Pleasantness of Being a Child of God.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - The Pilgrim's Staff.topx.exe
- McCheyne, Robert M. - Watching Unto Prayer.topx.exe
- Expanded Book Notes for the Book of James
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Daily Vacation Bible Schools (1945) 1.0
Whole Bible Church of Christ Biblical Studies *** Acts Old Testament New Testament
Robert M. Alexander, M.A. and Byron Fullerton, M.A.
9.x - 10.x
This work was designed before Vacation Bible Schools became popular.
It is ©1945 by Robert M. Alexander, M.A. and Byron Fullerton, M.A. and
reflects Post World War II Thoughts and Ideas for developing a biblical
Vacation Bible Study for Churches.
Here is what's included in the Table of Contents:
I. WHAT IS A VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL?
II. GETTING READY FOR VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
III. AIMS IN TEACHING THE WORD OF THE LORD
IV. THE TEACHING FORCE
V. SCHEDULE AND CURRICULUM
VI. DRILLS, HANDWORK, AND RECREATION
VII. ATTENTION AND DISCIPLINE
VIII. EVALUATING THE SCHOOL.
IX. SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS
SENIOR LESSON OUTLINES
JUNIOR LESSON OUTLINES
PRIMARY LESSON OUTLINES
There are a total of thirty sample outlines.Here's a sample of one of
the Outlines found under ''SENIOR LESSON OUTLINES:"
SENIOR LESSON VIII—MORE PERSECUTION AND PREACHING
Chapters Seventeen, Eighteen, and Nineteen, Book of Acts
Memory Verse: Act_18:10
Aim of the Lesson. —To see more of the church in work and worship under the direction
of the Holy Spirit.
Thessalonica, Berea, and Athens.
1. Was the gospel successful in Thessalonica? (v. 4.)
2. The Jews accused them of turning the __________ (v. 6.)
3. In Berea they found the people were (more, less) noble than those in Thessalonica (v. 11.)
4. They searched the to see if these things were ___________ (v. 11.)
5. Paul left __________ and _________and __________ went to _____________ (v. 14, 15.)
6. In Athens what made Paul sad? (v. 16.)
7. They said he was a setter forth of _________ because he preached _______
and the ________ (v. 18.)
8. Paul accused them of being very _____________ . (v. 22.)
9. He declared unto them the ___________ God. (v. 23.)
10. In him we ________ and_________________ and have _______ .
11. God now commands all _______________ to _______________. (v. 30.)
12. By whom will God judge us? (v. 31.)
13. In Corinth Paul found __________ and ____________ who were__________by
trade, (v. 1-3.)
14. What caused them to preach to the Gentiles? (v. 6.)
15. Many of the Corinthians ____________ and were ______________(v. 8.)
16. When Paul went to Syria, he took ___________and ___________ (v. 18.)
17 From Ephesus he went to __________and ____________up to ___________
(v. 19, 22.)
18. He then went all over the country of _____________ (v. 23.)
19. What orator came to Ephesus? (v. 24.)
20. He knew only the baptism of ______________ (v. 25.)
21. What did Aquila and Priscilla do about this? (v. 26.)
22. Did he become a useful Christian?__________(v. 27, 28.)
23. What did some do who knew only John’s baptism? (v. 3-5.)
Be ready to discuss in class: the nobility of the Bereans; the character- and work of
Apollos; reason for the uproar in Ephesus.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Uploaded Daily Vacation Bible Schools - 5/06/2018