- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 15 2018 09:14 AM
- Last Updated: Yesterday, 02:45 PM
- File Size: 1.34MB
- Views: 96
- Downloads: 6
- Author: unfoldingWord.org, Gene Benjamin II, Editor
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: SOMB
- Suggest New Tag:: Literal, Sacred Name
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Son Of Man Bible Linux
unfoldingWord.org, Gene Benjamin II, Editor
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
Literal, Sacred Name
Son Of Man Bible. This work is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
The license can be viewed at: www.unfoldingWord.org/license
and at: http://creativecommo...enses/by-sa/4.0
Original work available at www.unfoldingWord.org. The original work is titled: Unlocked Literal Bible. The original work is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License.
Son Of Man Bible The SWORD Project module (SOMB.zip) created by Gene Benjamin II. This The SWORD Project Bible module is available for download for Linux devices from www.biblesupport.com. Do a search for “Unlocked Literal Bible 9” and you should see the Son Of Man Bible Linux version listed for download. If you use the WINE program on Linux, you could run the Son Of Man Bible with the e-Sword or The Word programs, but I have converted the e-Sword module to The SWORD Project file format, so you can run the Son Of Man Bible natively within Linux, using programs like Xiphos or Bibletime, or any Bible program based on The SWORD Project from Crosswire Bible Society, avoiding the use of WINE or MS Windows software.
The original work has been modified.
You are free and legally freed to:
• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following conditions:
• Attribution — You must attribute the work as follows: “Original work available at unfoldingWord.org.”
Attribution statements in derivative works should not in any way suggest that we endorse you or your use of this work.
• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Use of trademarks: unfoldingWordTM is a trademark of Distant Shores Media (http://distantshores.org) and may not be included on any derivative works created from this content. Unaltered content from unfoldingWord.org must include the unfoldingWord logo when distributed to others. But if you alter the content in any way, you must remove the unfoldingWord logo before distributing your work.
What's New in Version Linux (See full changelog)
- Edits through Apr. 24, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 23, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 22, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 19, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 17, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 16, 2018.
- Edits through Apr. 15, 2018.