- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 06 2018 05:51 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 30 2018 03:19 PM
- File Size: 3.15MB
- Views: 346
- Downloads: 112
- Author: Ray Geide
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: Breakthrough Version - A More Accurate Bible
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
New Testament: Breakthrough Version 3.3.3
New Testament Literal
9.x - 10.x
Breakthrough Version - A More Accurate Bible
This new Bible version brings together modern technology, higher translation standards, insight from the greatest Bible scholars, and guidance from the Holy Spirit to create a Bible with a higher level of accuracy and readability.
Blasting through the limitations of traditional translating, this Bible is more literal, more consistent, more precise, more contemporary, and more correct.
It is so accurate that it even translates hundreds of words in the original Greek text that other Bibles (including the KJV) do not.
Greek Text: Nestle27/UBS4
For our translation of the Textus Receptus, please get the Breakthrough KJV
This is a fresh literal translation from the Greek. It is not based on or a revision of an older English Bible version. It keeps the Greek sentence structures, the Greek parts of speech, the Greek tenses, and the Greek cases. It also translates all of the Greek words that it can (the Breakthrough Version translates hundreds of Greek words that other Bibles do not).
The Breakthrough Version is based on a better set of words. The words were carefully selected with the following goals in mind:
• The English translation of a Greek word should be a common everyday 2018 word, not a 1395 or 1611 word. Words like, grace, gospel, lord, and prophet are outdated words. They were common everyday words in 1395 or 1611. Back then they meant something different than what Christians think they mean today.
• The English translation of a Greek word should always be the same (in other words, a Greek word should not be translated one way in some verses, another way in other verses, and yet another way in other verses. This kind of inconsistent translation is a bad practice, yet it is common practice in most Bible versions). This is not always possible, but usually it is.
• The English translation of a Greek word should be unique (the Greek word is unique, its English translation should also be unique).
• The English translation of a Greek word should be a translation and not a transliteration (except for proper nouns). Words like, baptize, blaspheme, and deacon are transliterations whose true meanings are hid.
• The English translation should portray the Greek word's construction and meaning.
• The English translation's meaning should be understood by unchurched people, not just by people who have studied the Bible for years.
Because the Bible should be Correct
Because the Bible should be for Everyone
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,741 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 206 Total Contributors
- 4,957,507 Total Downloads
- Open Greek New Testament Resources [OGNT]; NA28 / NA27 Equivalent & Interlinear Latest File
- Eliran Wong Latest Submitter