- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Nov 23 2017 10:10 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 11 2017 07:53 PM
- File Size: 10.58MB
- Views: 782
- Downloads: 5
- Author: Bodin Florin Ciprian
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: PesittaHUv2.9b
- Suggest New Tag:: PesittaHU
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
Download Szír Pesitta Magyar Írásban (Pesitta HU) v2.9-b
Scripture New Testament
Bodin Florin Ciprian
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
The Syriac New Testament (The Peshitta)
Transliterated Version for e-Sword by Bodin Florin Ciprian based on the version made by Robert Hommel in 2006.
The Syriac text is coded according to the Michigan-Claremont transliteration scheme, and then is vocalised acording to Codex Khabouris at http://dukhrana.com then adapted to the phoenetic alphabet and this version to Hungarian .
Updated using: Aramaic NT: Converted to Unicode Square Hebrew Script by Jared Seltzer (email@example.com) in 2012 Public Domain
Edition for e-Sword, MySword and other formats such as RTF and PDF by Florin C. Bodin in 2017.
What's New in Version v2.9-b (See full changelog)
- ChangeLog -
- v1.0 First Version.
- v2.0 Using "+" for teth since "th" can be confused with "tau-hei". Using "x" for "heth" since "ch" can be confused with "caf-hei".
- v2.1 Since this version you can seaching a phrase of words with special characters and you need a modern font such as Calibri or TITUS Cyberbit Basic or Droid Serif.
- v2.1-Plus Added 2John, 3John, and Judah, the 3 missing books imported and adapted from Peshitta X (Transliterated).
- v2.1-Ch Version for Android using "ch" for "heth".
- v2.9-alpha -First public vocalised version for PC and Android.
- v2.9-beta1 - βετα public vocalised version for PC and Android - BETA 1.
- 8,587 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 214 Total Contributors
- 4,947,393 Total Downloads
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - The Interpreter Morning and Evening Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter