- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Nov 21 2017 10:39 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 11 2017 08:19 PM
- File Size: 7.1MB
- Views: 1031
- Downloads: 116
- Author: Bodin Florin Ciprian
- e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
- Tab Name: PeshittaENv2.9a
- Suggest New Tag:: Peshitta EN
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Peshitta Transliterated to English 2.9b
Scripture New Testament
Bodin Florin Ciprian
Suggest New Tag::
The Syriac New Testament (The Peshitta)
Transliterated Version for e-Sword by Bodin Florin Ciprian based on the version made by Robert Hommel in 2006.
The Syriac text is coded according to the Michigan-Claremont transliteration scheme, and then is vocalised acording to Codex Khabouris at http://dukhrana.com then adapted to the phoenetic alphabet and this version to English .
Updated using: Aramaic NT: Converted to Unicode Square Hebrew Script by Jared Seltzer (firstname.lastname@example.org) in 2012 Public Domain
Edition for e-Sword, MySword and other formats such as RTF and PDF by Florin C. Bodin in 2017.
What's New in Version 2.9b (See full changelog)
- v1.0 First Version.
- v2.0 Using "+" for teth since "th" can be confused with "tau-hei". Using "x" for "heth" since "ch" can be confused with "caf-hei".
- v2.1 Since this version you can seaching a phrase of words with special characters and you need a modern font such as Calibri or TITUS Cyberbit Basic or Droid Serif.
- v2.1-Plus Added 2John, 3John, and Judah, the 3 missing books imported and adapted from Peshitta X (Transliterated).
- v2.1-Ch Version for Android using "ch" for "heth".
- v2.9-alpha -First public vocalised version for PC and Android.
- v2.9-beta1 - βετα public vocalised version for PC and Android - BETA 1.