- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 05 2017 05:55 AM
- Last Updated: Today, 12:11 PM
- File Size: 9.27MB
- Views: 831
- Downloads: 127
- Author: E.M. Zerr
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: Zerr_Gospel
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
E.M Zerr - Commentary On The Gospels and Acts - Version 1.4
New Testament Gospels Church of Christ History Biblical Studies *** Jesus Studies NT History Matthew Mark Luke John
9.x - 10.x
This extensive Combined Bible Commentary was updated Wednesday 09/20/2017. This Version Includes:
1. E.M. Zerr's Complete Verse-by-Verse Commentary for Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts 1-2
2. Extensive Chapter Notes are complete for Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and might include the following:
- This Commentary Includes, Notes and Commentary by Coffman, J.W. McGarvey,
H. Leo Boles (Book of Luke), David Lipscomb (Book of John).
- This Commentary has Zerr's Notes on Acts 1-2 and plans are to complete his Commentary for Acts
- Commentaries on Acts by J.W. McGarvey and works by B.W. Johnson (People;s New Testament Notes),
G.C. Brewer, James Harding and others are planned, so check back for updates, which are almost daily.
- Other New Testament books will be added in future updates
- J.W. McGarvey's Commentary For the Book of Matthew (Completed)
- J.W. McGarvey's Commentary For the Book of Mark (Completed)
- H. Leo Boles Commentary For Luke updated 09/20/2017-- (Luke 1-21 Completed)
Includes part of Luke 22--Almost done with this Book!
- Matthew and Mark Chapter Notes begin with Mark Copeland's Chapter Outlines (Completed)
- Study and Review Questions by E.M. Zerr for every chapter in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Completed)
- Chapter Questions are located at the very end of the Chapter Notes for each chapter.
- Questions for the Book Notes are at the end of the Book Notes for Matthew thru John
- Review Questions for Matthew thru John are located at the end of each book's Book Notes
1. Add David Lipscomb's Commentary on John to the Chapter Notes for the Book of John
2. Add J.W. McGarvey's Commentary for the book of Acts to Chapter Notes for Acts
The complete Zerr's Commentary for Genesis thru Revelation is available in PDF format on the
website at http://djmarko53.wix...com/churchbooks. Zerr's 16,000 New Testament Questions
are also found at this site. Zerr's Questions for Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts 1-2 are in the
current release (Version 1.4).There are as many as 125 questions for each chapter
in the New Testament.
Many other Additions are being considered for future versions:
What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)
- This Version replaces Zerr's Commentary on Matthew 1.1.
- Version 1.3 uploaded 9/7/2017, includes complete commentary, Notes and Questions for Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
- Version 1.3 updated on 9/9/2017 with extensive chapter notes for Matthew-John and Acts 1-2. Version 1.3 now includes McGarvey's Commentary for Matthew 1-28(updated 9/12/2017)
- Version 1.4 uploaded 9/12/2017 with more tooltips and the addition of McGarvey's Commentary for Mark 1-16. Ver. 1.4 updated 9/14/2017.
- Version 1.4 updated 9/20/2017 with H.Leo Boles Commentary on Luke--Chapter 1-21 added to Chapter Notes For Luke.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 9,035 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 183 Total Contributors
- 4,721,267 Total Downloads
- E.M Zerr - Commentary On The Gospels and Acts - Version Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter