- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 06 2016 07:04 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 27 2016 04:30 AM
- File Size: 2.4MB
- Views: 1119
- Downloads: 91
- Author: Don Esposito
- Pocket e-Sword: 3.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
Pocket e-Sword Module Download:
Hebraic Roots Bible, 2nd Edition - Apple iOS/iPad/iPhone/iPod 2012a
Scripture Whole Bible Old Testament New Testament Literal History Biblical Studies Bible Interpretation Hebrew Copyrighted
Hebraic Roots Bible, 2nd Edition (2012) - Apple iOS/iPad/iPhone/iPod
Please note this is the Apple iOS/iPad/iPhone/iPod version.
Using either the E-Sword Lite or HD App allows access to the bible, study notes (commentary) and concordance. After struggling with Pocket Sword, I gave up then installed E-sword lite and everything worked beautifully for me. See below for the update here in the 2nd edition. When the 3rd edition becomes available for E-sword, I will convert it and update ASAP. There doesn't seem to be huge changes though. FYI, the HD app is for the iPad and Lite is for iPhones & iPods The Apple App Store usually only allows you to see the one applicable to your device.
If you would like the entire and full E-sword version of Hebraic Roots Bible, with study notes, concordance and maps (files collection), please see this link: http://www.biblesupp...dance-and-maps/
- The translation by Don Esposito is described as "literal" and is freely available for public download from the Congregation of Yahweh Jerusalem. The HRV (2009) was previously uploaded (by user Module Robot in 2011), however the most recent didn't seem to be available so I've added it here just in case. Some may see the translation as controversial but I've gained a lot from a comparative study with Hebrew translations and my KJV. I'm not affiliated with the congregation at all but I thought someone may gain some insight from this too. New inclusions to this second edition (2012) are study notes/commentary, maps and concordance files; making it a well rounded and interesting option for study.
- The source website states: "Here for the very first time is a literal translation of the scriptures with the sacred name of Yahweh and Yahshua, restored and preserved. We have just finished printing the brand new second edition of the Hebraic Roots Bible that is now filled with thousands of study notes and even color maps and a topical concordance in the back.........This complete bible also has the New Testament based on the original Aramaic Peshitta text".
The original COYHWH HRB 2nd Edition file sourced from their website had some editing issues (as noted by users). After working on the bible file (with the knowledge of the COYHWH), I believe I've been able to remove these and have renamed the bible file hrb2a (then converted it to iOS). The others in the zip are untouched. You will need to remove any older version from ESword lite before replacing with any newer one for it to work as it will still appear. There are no changes in the 2a edition other than pure editing out of respect for the author and spirit of the work (eg only removal of concatenation, extra verse etc). I have done the best editing I could in a short time. If you do see anything that I may have missed, I'd very much appreciate a private message to let me know. Please accept the edit as an offering or service, not to usurp anyone's work etc or see below for source link of original if you prefer. There is no HRB 3rd edition ES OR ES HD/Lite file available as yet but I hope that this can be brought to you in time.
The HRB 3rd edition PDF and other 2nd edition versions are available for you freely in electronic from from the COYHWH directly at http://www.coyhwh.com/
Download PDF 3rd Ed. 2015 bible version http://www.coyhwh.co...cRootsBible.pdf 3rd Ed, 2015 (the most accurate & up to date source)
All electronic versions are free to download; not free to sell or reprint and sell due to copyright.
Please note, as stated, this work is a translation made by "Don Esposito" not James S. Trimm.
May YHVH bless you in your quest for truth!
What's New in Version 2012a (See full changelog)
- 12 Dec 2016 Uploaded version hrb2a bible.bbli (edited for concatenation, extra verse, missing verse etc). Source document for editing was HRB 3rd edition pdf.