- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 19 2016 11:24 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 22 2018 10:35 AM
- File Size: 3.33MB
- Views: 2361
- Downloads: 193
- Author: John Owen
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Owen, John - A discourse concerning evangelical love, church peace, and unity
- Owen, John - A Brief Declaration and Vindication of Trinity, Person, Satisfaction of Christ
- Owen, John - Comfort in Sorrow.topx.exe
- Works of John Owen
- Owen, John - An Exposition of the Epistle to the Hebrews (7 vols)
- Owen, John - Communion with God
- Owen, John - Pneumatologia-Discourse on the Holy Spirit
- On The Mortification of Sin in Believers
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Owen, John - A Display of Arminianism
9.x - 10.x
The Greek was formatted using the Unicode font GalatiaSIL available free of charge at
A Prefatory Note to the Reader
To the Christian Reader
ΘΕΟΜΑΧΙΑΣ ΑΥΤΕΞΟΥΣΙΑΣΤΙΚΗΣ, specimen
Chapter 1, Of the two main ends aimed at by the Arminians, by their innovations in the received doctrine of the reformed churches.
Chapter 2, Of the eternity and immutability of the decrees of Almighty God, denied and overthrown by the Arminians.
Chapter 3, Of the prescience of foreknowledge of God, and how it is questioned and overthrown by the Arminians.
Chapter 4, Of the providence of God in governing the world diversely, thrust from this pre-eminence by the Arminian idol of free-will.
Chapter 5, Whether the will and purpose of God may be resisted, and he be frustrate of his intentions.
Chapter 6, How the whole doctrine of predestination is corrupted by the Arminians.
Chapter 7, Of original sin and the corruption of nature.
Chapter 8, Of the state of Adam before the fall, or of original righteousness.
Chapter 9, Of the death of Christ, and of the efficacy of his merits.
Chapter 10, Of the cause of faith, grace, and righteousness.
Chapter 11, Whether salvation may be attained without the knowledge of, or faith, in Christ Jesus.
Chapter 12, Of free-will, the nature and power thereof.
Chapter 13, Of the power of free-will in preparing us for our conversion unto God.
Chapter 14, Of our conversion to God.