- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 15 2016 10:39 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 15 2016 07:35 PM
- File Size: 3.91MB
- Views: 2991
- Downloads: 340
- Author: Jim Musser
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: TufIDs
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- King James Bible: Purple Letter Edition
- King James Purple Letter Edition
- King James Purple Letter Edition KJP for PCs
- King James Purple Letter Edition KJP for iPad/iPhone
- Deep Blue Registry of tough-to-resolve scripture entities for PCs
- KJP - King James Purple Letter Edition of the Bible for PCs
- King James Bible: Purple Letter Edition for Apple devices
- Deep Blue Registry of tough-to-resolve scripture entities for Apple
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Deep Blue Registry for PCs 1.1
9.x - 10.x
This is a ToolTipped Registry of the Bible passages that contain nouns or pronouns that are difficult to determine who they refer to. It is a catalog of over 200 Bible passages and 700 verses (the 'tough ones', if you will) found in 33 of the 66 books of the Bible. This “Deep Blue Registry” was compiled as part of the project that produced the KJP (King James Purple) version of the Bible and offers help in resolving ambiguous entity references within scripture. While KJV based, it addresses grammatical ambiguities found in virtually all English language translations of the Bible.
This is the e-Sword version for PCs (.cmtx).