- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 30 2015 10:55 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 30 2015 10:55 AM
- File Size: 1.91MB
- Views: 1132
- Downloads: 112
- Author: Bonar, Horatius
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Horatius Bonar Collection (50 files)
- Bonar, Horatius - Light Truth.devx.exe
- Bonar, Horatius - Light and Truth v5 (Revelation)
- Bonar, Horatius - Light and Truth v4 (Lesser Epistles).zip
- Bonar, Horatius - Light and Truth v3 (Acts - 2 Cor.).topx.zip
- Bonar, Horatius - Light and Truth v1 (Old Testament).zip
- Bonar, Horatius - Light and Truth v2 (Gospels).zip
- Bonar, Horatius - Bible Thoughts and Themes, Vol 2 - The Gospels
- Bonar, Horatuis - Poems
- Bonar, Horatius - Treasures of Bonar
- Bonar, Horatius - Family Sermons
- Bonar, Horatius - Sermons
- Bonar, Horatius - Articles
- Bonar, Horatius - The Story of Grace
- Bonar, Horatius - A Stranger Here
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Bonar, Horatius - Kelso Tracts
9.x - 10.x
Horatius Bonar (19 December 1808 – 31 July 1889) was a Scottish churchman and poet.
The Kelso Tracts
Horatius Bonar, D.D.
This module was created by wlue777.
These tracts were originally designed solely for the benefit of the Author’s congregation, and for his own use in general distribution. He had no idea of the extent which their circulation was to reach. He sought merely to teach his own people by them; nor had he any ambitious aim of writing for a wider circle. He thought of them only as helps to his own pastoral work, and commenced them as such. He meant them but as words of instruction to his flock, words which should speak when his voice was silent, words which should tell the infinite tale of grace in the quiet dwellings of his people, perpetuating, not superseding, the public ministry of the Word, carrying on at home the work of the pulpit, or the prayer-meeting, or the class, both in the closet and in the family. God has been pleased to own them in many ways, and to give them a much wider circle to traverse than was reckoned on, or aimed at. To Him be the glory and the blessing throughout eternity!
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-sword / TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.