- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: May 24 2015 06:50 AM
- Last Updated: May 24 2015 06:50 AM
- File Size: 550K
- Views: 1580
- Downloads: 70
- Author: Cook, Harold R.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Cook, Harold R. - An Introduction to the Study of Christian Missions
Cook, Harold R.
9.x - 10.x
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
by HAROLD R. COOK
MOODY PRESS CHICAGO
Copyright @ 1954
by THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO
To My Wife, faithful missionary helpmate. whose love for CHRIST and the missionary cause has never flagged.
~ out-of-print and in the public domain ~
No Evidence of a Current Copyright for the Printed Book Found
During online Internet searches of the Library of Congress database in Washington D.C.,
performed on 06-16-2005, no evidence of a current copyright was found for this publication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Three Basic Questions
2. The New Testament and Missions
3. The New Testament and Missions-(Continued)
4. The New Testament and Missions-(Concluded)
5. The Old Testament and Missions
6. The Old Testament and Missions-(Continued)
7. Motives and Aims of Missions
8. Whose Responsibility
9. The Christian's Responsibility - the Missionary Call
10. The Missionary Call - Testimonies
11. Missionary Qualifications-Essential
12. Missionary Qualifications-(Continued)
13. Missionary Qualifications--(Concluded)
14. Missionary Preparation
15. Missionary Preparation - (Continued)
16. Mission Boards - Why Mission Boards?
17. Mission Boards--(Continued)
18. How to Choose a Mission
19. Independent Missionaries
20. What a Missionary Does
21. What a Missionary Does--(Continued)
22. What a Missionary Does--(Concluded)
23. A Church Missionary Program
24. A Church Missionary Program (Continued)
25. A Church Missionary Program (Continued)
26. A Church Missionary Program (Continued)
27. A Church Missionary Program (Continued)
28. A Church Missionary Program (Concluded)
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-sword / TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.