- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 23 2015 09:40 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 23 2015 09:40 AM
- File Size: 2.07MB
- Views: 885
- Downloads: 124
- Author: James Niles
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Niles, James - Biblical Spirituality Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Articles of Pastor James Niles Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Why You Should Understand The BIBLE Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Having the Faith of GOD Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Getting To Grips With The Fullness Of JESUS CHRIST Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - OUR ANOINTING in LORD JESUS CHRIST Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Salvation Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Are there answers in the midst of Chaos Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Understanding GOD's WORD Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - JESUS CHRIST Who is HE? Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Knowing GOD Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Our Covenant in LORD JESUS CHRIST Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Our Testimony in LORD JESUS CHRIST Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - The Amazing Life Of JESUS CHRIST Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - The Testimony of GOD and HIS Messaiah Droid MySword Version
- Niles, James - Who is GOD Droid MySword Version
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Niles, James - The Memorial Name Droid MySword Version 1.0
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
The Memorial Name
Exodus 3:15 describes GOD's name as Memorial Name. A memorial name to all generations. How is this so? This book opens the prophetic dimensions of the memorial name from the perspective of the bride of the LAMB.
In john 17:6 the LORD JESUS CHRIST declares that HE has manifested the FATHER's name to us. In john 17:26 the LORD JESUS declares that HE has made the FATHER's name known and will continue to make it known. This book describes how the substansive reality of the name of GOD "I AM" unfolds as a memorial name through CHRIST JESUS our LORD.
We all know that the bridegroom is returning for HIS bride. The bride needs to unveil the reality in which the Bridegroom becomes her LORD. The bridegroom will come when the bride has received a measure of HIS fullness as ordained by the FATHER. This is the event that will mark the end of the church age. This time is therefore the time for the preparation of the bride.
We are each called to set our eyes on HIM WHO is coming for us. The bride is called to hold the testimony of JESUS. The testimony of JESUS is what forms the substance and the reality of the memorial name fulfilled. This book will unveil this revelation that is crucial to the preparation of the bride of the lamb.
TABLE OF CONTENTSAuthor's Preface and Introduction
PARTI : "REMEMBER ME"
Chapter 1 : Opening The Memorial-Name
Chapter 2 : "I AM"
Chapter 3 : YHWH
Chapter 4 : "I AM" The BELOVED (Joh_17:26)
PART II : THE RHEMA OF "I AM"
Chapter 5 : The Rhema Of HIS "I AM" Expressed
Chapter 6 : Understanding Rhema
Chapter 7 : The Rhema Expression Of Living Water
Chapter 8 : The Rhema Expression Of Light
Chapter 9 : The Rhema Of HIS Witness - In Evidence
Chapter 10 : The Evidence Of Abiding Fulfillment (Joh_15:7-8)
Chapter 11 : The Substantive Reality Of The Name
Chapter 12 : Being Empowered In The Name
PART III : "I IN THEM"
Chapter 13 : The Memorial Root Of "I In Them"
Chapter 14 : The Bright Morning Star
Chapter 15 : The Perfected Response To "I AM" In Us
Chapter 16 : Functioning In An Enlightened State
Chapter 17 : Developing A Functional Intimacy
Chapter 18 : "LORD" ... "JESUS" ... "CHRIST"
Chapter 19 : The Radiance Of The Memorial-Name
Chapter 20 : The Name JESUS Is Our Covenant Testimony