- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 30 2015 12:38 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 30 2015 12:38 PM
- File Size: 20K
- Views: 757
- Downloads: 84
- Author: Beza, Theodore
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Beza, Theodore - Concerning the Rights of Rulers Over Their Subjects
- Beza, Theodore - A Briefe Declatation of the Table of Predestination
- Beza, Theodore - Faith and Justification
- Beza, Theodore - The Two Parts of the Word of God - Law & Gospel
- Beza, Theodore - Thirty-Eight Aphorisms against Castalio
- Beza, Theodore - Twenty-Nine Propositions
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Beza, Theodore - Supralapsarianism: The Fall of Man Was Both Necessary and Wonderful
9.x - 10.x
Theodore Beza (Latin: Theodorus Beza; French: Théodore de Bèze or de Besze; June 24, 1519 – October 13, 1605) was a French Protestant Christian theologian and scholar who played an important role in the Reformation. A member of the monarchomaque movement who opposed absolute monarchy, he was a disciple of John Calvin and lived most of his life in Switzerland.
Supralapsarianism: The Fall of Man Was Both Necessary and Wonderful
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-sword / TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.