16. THE CHARACTER OF YAHUSHA HA'MASHIAH
Two questions to keep in mind while you study with me the Character of YAHUSHAha’Mashiah: 1) What was YAHUSHA attitude toward all beings He met while on earth? And, 2) How does it apply to me?
- Behave yourselves worthily of the Good News of Mashiah (Pilipiyim 1:27)
05]- “…walk worthily the calling with which you were called” Eph’siyim 4:1.
05]- “…be filled with the knowledge of His desire in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, to walk worthily of YAHUAH pleasing all, bearing fruit in every good work and in creating in the knowledge of Yahu” Qolasim 1:9-10.
05]- “…walk worthily of Yahu who is calling you into His own reign and esteem” 1 Tas’loniqim 2:12.
05]- “…as you received [knowledge of the Good New] from us…you should walk…to please Yahu” 1 Tas’loniqim 4:1.
05]What does it talk to please Yahu?
225]To please YAHUAH your Yahu you have to:
- HAVE FAITH IN YAHU:
225]“Without belief it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to Yahu has to believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who earnestly seek Him” Ibrim 11:6.
225]This passage identifies faith – belief in Yahu and believing He will do what He say He will do – as a prerequisite for pleasing YAHUAH. It also gives a prime example of this kind of faith: Enoch lived in the increasingly evil world before the flood, but he didn’t go the evil way other people were going. Instead, he “walked with Yahu” and “he pleased Yahu” (Berěshith 5:24; Ibrim 11:5).
225]Enoch not only believed in the Creator YAHUAH, he believed YAHUAH would come to earth with “ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment (Yahudah 1:14-15) and make everything right. Enoch knew that ungodly deeds bring evil results and must be replaced by godly deeds – walking the way YAHUAH walks – for this world to experience real peace and joy.
225]When we believe in YAHUAH and believe what He says, we will also be pleasing to Him.
- BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED:
225]“For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the RUACH is hai and peace. Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Yahu, for it does not subject itself to the Torah of YAHUAH, neither indeed is it able, and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Yahu” Romiyim 8:6-8.
225]The Scripture contrasts two mind-sets: the normal, human one (the fleshly, carnal mind) and the one led by the RUACH of Yahu (the spiritual mind, see Romiyim 8:9). Thus having the RUACHha’QODESH dwelling in us and leading us is another prerequisite for pleasing YAHUAH.
225]In Ma’aseh 2:38 the apostle Kěpha summarized the process Yahu has set for us to follow to receive His RUACH: “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the Name of YAHUSHAha’Mashiah for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the RUACHha’QODESH.”
225]Leading up to the passage in Romiyim 8, the apostle Shu’al explained his own experience with the two mind-sets. As challenging as he shows the process of change is in Romiyim 7, he makes clear that YAHUSHAha’Mashiah will deliver us (verse 25) and that as a result of the change we become beloved “children of YAHUAH” (8:16-17). Does this please Yahu? Yes! YAHUSHA said there is “joy in shamayim over one sinner who repents” (Luqas 15:7). Yahu loves to add to His family.
- FEAR YAHUAH YOUR YAHU:
225]“YAHUAH takes pleasure in those who revere Him, in those who wait for His kindness” Tehillim 147:11.
225]It’s not that Yahu delights in having us be terrified of Him. Tehillim 147 describes Yahu as the One who “heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (verse 3). The passage praises His mercy, His knowledge (He knows the names of all the starts!) and His power to save the humble (verse 4-6). The Scripture tells us to fear Yahu, not because it is good for Him, but because it is good for us to accurately recognize that He is more powerful than anything else. Acknowledging this shows our deep respect for Him.
225]The proper fear and respect of Yahu will motivate us to avoid sin (Shemoth 20:20). It reminds us that Yahu will hold us accountable for our actions.Fearing Yahu allows us to rely on Him and revere Him – which can deepen our love for the All-Powerful Yahu who cares enough to stoop down and deliver a puny little human like me!
- STUDY AND FOLLOW YAHUSHAHA’MASHIAH’S EXAMPLE:
225]“This is My Běn, the Beloved, in whom I delight. Hear Him!” MattithYahu 17:5.
225]During a vision of the future Kingdom of Yahu known as the transfiguration, Yahu impressed on Kěpha, Ya’aqob and Yohanan the preeminence of YAHUSHAha’Mashiah. YAHUSHA truly was the Běn of Yahu, and there is no one who has pleased Yahu more! We should all hear Him and follow His example.
225]YAHUSHA said He always did “those things that please Him” (Yohanan 8:29), so we should study Scripture to learn how we, too, can please Yahu.
- OBEY YAHUAH OUR YAHU:
225]“Does YAHUAH delight in burnt offerings and slaughterings, as in obeying the voice of YAHUAH? Look, to obey is better than an offering, and to heed that the fat of rams” 1 ShemuYah 15:22.
225]In this passage, the prophet ShemuYah expressed Yahu’s displeasure with Yisra’ĕl’s first king Sha’ul. Sha’ul had disobeyed Yahu’s direct command with the excuse that “thepeople” had wanted to give what should have been destroyed to Yahu instead. But Yahu doesn’t want our physical gifts if we are going to break His laws to give them!
225]Again, Yahu doesn’t command us to obey just because it is good for Him, but because it is good for us (Debarim 10:13). His laws and commands are beneficial; and a result of obeying Him, we grow in godly, righteous character – we become more like Him!
225]The fact that obeying Yahu is pleasing to Him is expressed in various ways throughout the Scripture. Yahu has “pleasure in uprightness,” He will bless those who “keep My Sabbaths, and choose what pleases Me” and who “abstain from sexual immorality” and avoid breaking any of Yahu’s commandments (1 Dibrěy ha’Yamim 29:17; YeshaYahu 56:4; 1 Tas’loniqim 4:1-3)
- DO YAHU’S WILL:
225]“[May Yahu] make you perfect in every good work to do His desire, working in you what is pleasing in His sight, through YAHUSHAha’Mashiah, to whom be esteem forever and ever. Yahuměn” Ibrim 13:21.
225]What is Yahu’s will? Yahu’s desire, His commands as His plans are expressed throughout the Scripture. In fact, the Scripture was given to us to show in His will and to help us in a sense read His mind. Studying the Scripture, meditating on it and praying about it are keys to gaining deeper understanding of His will.
225]Yahu’s will for us goes beyond just knowing what He wants. It involves doing “every good work” – working at maturing spiritually and becoming more like YAHUAH (MattithYahu 5:48).
225]YAHUSHAha’Mashiah set the ultimate example of doing Yahu’s will when He faced the terrible scourging and crucifixion for our sins, yet prayed, “Nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done” (Luqas 22:42). He was willing to give Himself totally to show His love and to do His Father’s will.
- GIVE THE SACRIFICE YAHU WANTS:
225]“Through Him then, let us continually offer up a slaughter offering of praise to YAHUAH, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His Name. And do not forget to do good and to share, for with such slaughter offering Yahu is well pleased” Ibrim 13:15-16.
225]The Father’s good pleasure:
225]No matter how much we give Yahu, we can never come close to scratching the surface of what He has done for us – much less what He wants to do for us. In this He offers awesome benefits, such as:
225]“When a man’s ways please YAHUAH, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him” Mishlěy 16:7.
225]And in the future, He has an incredible gift in store for His faithful flock:
225]“Do not fear, little flock, because your Father delights to give you the reign” Luqas 12:32.
225]One of the most exciting descriptions of the utopian Kingdom of YAHUAH was recorded by king Dawid, a man after Yahu’s own heart. He wrote, “You show me the path of hai, in Your presence is joy to satisfaction; at Your right hand are pleasures forever.
- Stand fast in one RUACH (Pilipiyim 1:27)
- Stand fast in one RUACH with one being (Pilipiyim 1:27)
05]- “…the group of those who believed were of one heart and one being. And no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had all in common” Ma’asěh 4:32.
05]- “…all agree, and…there be no divisions among you, but that you be knit together in the same mind and in the same opinion” 1 Qorin’tiyim 1:10.
05]- “Make [your] joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love, one in being and of purpose” Pilipiyim 2:2.
05]- All “having different gifts, according to the favour which was give to us, if nebuah, according to the proportion of belief” Romiyim 12:16.
- Striving together for the belief (Pilipiyim 1:27)
05]- “Beloved ones…concerning our common deliverance…earnestly contend for the belief which was once for all delivered to the Qodeshim” Yahudah 1:3.
05]- “…according to the nebuoth previously made concerning you, that by them you might wage the good campaign” 1 Timotiyos 1:18.
05]- “Fight the good fight of the belief, lay hold on everlasting hai, to which you were on everlasting hai, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession before many witnesses”1 Timotiyos 6:12.
05]- “Hold the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in belief and love which are in Mashiah YAHUSHA”2 Timotiyos 1:13.
05]- “…fought the good fight…finished the race…guarded the belief”2 Timotiyos 4:7.
- To believe in YAHUSHAha’Mashiah while you also suffer for His sake (Pilipiyim 1:29)
05]- “Baruk are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake, Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the shamayim is great. For in this way they persecuted the nebi’m who were before you” MattithYahu 5:11-12.
05]- “…they rejoice from the presence of the council, because there were counted worthy to suffer shame for His Name” Ma’asěh 5:41.
- Doing naught through selfishness or self-control (Pilipiyim 2:3a)
05]- “Some indeed proclaim Mashiah even from envy and strife, but some also our of pleasure – the former announce Mashiah from selfish ambition, not sincerely…but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defence of the Good News” Pilipiyim 1:15-17.
05]- “But if you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth” Ya’aqob 3:14.
- Done everything in humility consider other better then yourselves (Pilipiyim 2:3b)
05]- “…walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,with all humility and meekness, with patience, bearing with one another in love” Eph’siyim 4:1-2.
05]- “Serving YAHUAH with all humility, with many tears and trails…” Ma’asěh 20:19.
05]- “Let love be without hypocrisy. Shrink from what is wicket, cling to what is good. In brotherly love, tenderly love towards one another, in appreciation, giving preference to each other; not isle in duty, ardent in RUACH, serving YAHUAH; rejoice in the expectancy, enduring under pressure, continuing steadfastly in prayer” Romiyim 12:9-12.
- Each one should look out not only for his own interest, but also for the interest of others (Pilipiyim 2:4)
05]- “Let each one of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up” Romiyim 15:2.
05]- “…please all in all, not seeking many, that they might be saved” 1 Qorin’tiyim 10:33.
05]- “…let us pursue that of peace and that for building up one another” Romiyim 14:19.
05]- “…encourage one another, and build up one another…” 1 Tas’loniqim 5:11.
- Let the mind be in you which was also in Mashiah YAHUSHA(Pilipiyim 2:5)
05]What is the mind of YAHUSHAha’Mashiah?
05]The phrase “mind of Mashiah” or “mind of YAHUAH” comes drom YeshaYahu 40:13, “Who has meted out the RUACH of YAHUAH, or as His counselor taught Him?” The verse is quoted in the New Testament as well. 1 Qorin’tiyim 2:16 saying, “For ‘Who has known the mind of YAHUAH? Who shall instruct Him?’ But we have the mind of Mashiah.”
05]Having the mind of Mashiah means we “look at life from our Saviour’s point of view, having His values and desires in mind. It means to think Yahu’s thoughts and not think as the world thinks.”¹ It is a shared perspective of humility, compassion, and dependence on YAHUAH.
05]In 1 Qorin’tiyim, Sha’ul is contrasting the unbeliever “in order that your belief should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of Yahu. Yet we speak wisdom among those who are perfect, and not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of his age that are being brought to naught” (verses 4-5). But we speak the wisdom of Yahu which was hidden from the natural man for they are without the RUACH of Yahu (verse 7 and 14). But we have the mind of Mashiah, we have discernment in spiritual matters (verse 15).
05]What Perspectives does Mashiah have?
05]When believers have the mind of Mashiah, we understand Yahu\s pl;an for the world and understand that He want to bring about His purpose. It doesn’t mean that we are infallible and can start “playing Yahu” in the lives of other people.
05]The Scripture describes several things that YAHUSHA valued. With the mind of Mashiah, believers should value them, they are:
05]àA desire to esteem YAHUAH:YAHUSHAlift up His eyes to the shamayim and said, “Father…esteemed Your Běn, so that Your Běn also might esteem You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give everlasting hai (life) to all whom You have given Him. And this is everlasting hai (life), that they should know You, the only true Yahu, and YAHUSHA Mashiah whom You have sent. I have esteemed You on the earth, having accomplished the work You have given Me that I should do”Yohanan 17:1-4.
05]àA longing to provide salvation for sinners:YAHUSHA said, “For the Běn of Adam has come to seek and to save what was lost”Luqas 19:10.
05]àA perspective on humility and obedience:“For, let this mind be in you which was also in Mashiah YAHUSHA, who, being in the form of Yahu, did not regard equality with Yahu a matter to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men. And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake”Pilipiyim 2:5-8.
05]àA compassionate heart:“Pray then that YAHUAH of the harvest would send out workers to His harvest”MattithYahu 9:39.
05]àA Prayerful and dependant servant for YAHUAH:“YAHUSHA often withdrawing Himself to lonely places for praying”Luqas 5:16.
05]àA desire of bringing esteemed by YAHUAH:YAHUSHA saying, “And now, esteem Me with Yourself, Father, with the esteem which I had with You before the world was”Yohanan 17:5.
05]How do I develop it?
05]The mind of Mashiah is given to believers through the RUACHha’QODESH. 1 Qorin’tiyim 2:10-12 is saying, “But Yahu has revealed them to us through His RUACH. For the RUACH searches all, even the depths of Yahu. For who among men knows that of a man except the RUACH of the man that is in him? So also, that of Yahu no one has known, except the RUACH of Yahu. And we have received, not the RUACH of the world, but the RUACH that is from Yahu, in order to know what Yahu has favourably given us.”
05]So, in order to have the mind of YAHUSHA, a person must first have the RUACHha’QODESH. This comes with saving through faith in Mashiah. Romiyim 8:9 is saying, “But you are not in flesh but in the RUACH, if indeed the RUACH of YAHUAH dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the RUACH of ha’Mashiah, then this one is not His.” After salvation, a believer’s responsibility is to yield to the RUACHha’QODESH to transform you. The RUACHha’QODESH will then take hold of your live and leads you where you do not know (Yohanan 3:8).
- He, who was in the form of Yahu, taking the form of a servant in the likeness of men and humbled Himself and became obedient unto death (Pilipiyim 2:6-8)
05]Through the life and characteristics of YAHUSHA we clearly see the actions we should take to be on the right side if YAHUAH our Yahu. This verse mark the Way1) YAHUSHA – The Word of YAHUAH come from the shamayim, born into the likeness of Adam (He become flesh, Yohanan 1:14) and life among us. YAHUSHA was in the beginning the Word and the Word was with Yahu, and the Word was Yahu. YAHUSHA come in the form of Yahu. 2) YAHUSHA, humble Himself to the likeness of man and become a servant of YAHUAH. 3) YAHUSHA walk in the likeness of a servant, serving YisraYah. He obediently fulfills the Old Covenant and became the Lamb of YAHUAHto be sacrificed as a sin offering. He did it obediently till death.
05]“He Himself gave some as emissaries, and some as nebi’im, and some as evangelists, and some as shepherds and teachers for the perfecting of the Qodeshim, to the work of service to a building up of the Body of ha’Mashiah” Eph’siyim 4:11-12.
05]YAHUSHA became a servant for YAHUAH, He being the example for us, so that we can be servant unto the assembly of YAHUAHYAHUSHAha’Mashiah; building up the Body of ha’Mashiah.
05]What are the Characteristics of a Servant of YAHUAH?
05]Sha’ul, a servant of YAHUSHAha’Mashiah and a called emissary, teach us 5 characteristics which are very important for every servant. They are…
- A THANKFUL SERVANT:
5]“I truly thank my Yahu through YAHUSHAha’Mashiah for you all, that your belief is spoken of in all the world.”
- 1 Tas’loniqim 5:18 is teaching you, “in all give thanks, for this is the desire of Yahu in Mashiah YAHUSHA for you.”
- Tehillim 103:1-2 is teaching you, to ”Barak (bless) YAHUAH. O my being, and all that is within me, His QODESH Name! Barak YAHUAH, O my being, and do not forget all His dealings.”
- Tehillim 1:17 is teaching you, to “give thanks to YAHUAH according to His righteousness, and praise the Name of YAHUAH Most High.”
- Qolasim 3:16 is teaching you, to “Let the Word of Mashiah dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing with pleasure in your hearts to YAHUAH in tehillim and songs of praise and spiritual songs.”
- Eph’siyim 5:20 is teaching you, to “give thanks always for all to YAHUAH the Father, in the Name of YAHUAHYAHUSHAha’Mashiah”
- 1 Tas’loniqim 5:18 is teaching you, to “give thanks to all, for this is the desire of Yahu in Mashiah YAHUSHA for you.”
- Qolasim 3:17 is teaching you, to “gives thanks to YAHUAH the father through YAHUSHA.”
- A PRAYERFUL SERVANT:
5]“Always asking in my prayer, if at all possible, I shall be barak ny the desire of Yahu, to come to you”
5]Devotion to prayers:
- Ma’asěh 6:4 is teaching you, “…we should give ourselves continually to prayer and to serving the Word.”
- 1 Tas’loniqim 5:16-18 is teaching you, “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in all give thanks, for this is the desire of Yahu in Mashiah YAHUSHA for you.”
- Eph’siyim 6:18-19 is teaching you, “praying at all times, with all prayer and supplication in the RUACH, watching in all perseverance and supplication for all the Qodeshim; also for me, that a word might be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to be bold in making known the secret of the Good News”
- Ya’aqob 5:16, is teaching you, “The earnest prayer of a righteous one accomplishes much. Confess your trespasses to one another…so that you are healed.”
- 1 Timotiyos 2:8 is teaching you, “…pray everywhere, lifting up hands that are QODESH, without wrath and disputing.”
- Qolasim 4:2 is teaching you, “Continue in prayer, watching therein, with thanksgiving”
- Pilipiyim 4:6 is teaching you, “Worry for naught, but in all, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to YAHUAH.”
- Romiyim 8:26 is teaching you, “The RUACH helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray, but the RUACH Himself pleads our case for us with groaning unutterable.”
- Luqas 18:1 is teaching you, “…always pray and not loose heart.”
- MattithYahu 6:9-13 is teaching you to pray, “Our Father who is in the shamayim, let Your Name be QODESH, let Your reign come, let Your desire be done on earth as it is in the shamayim. Give [me] today [my] daily bread. And forgive [me] [my]depts, as [I] forgive [my] debtors. And do not lead [me] into trail, but deliver [me] from the wicked one – because Yours is the reign and the power and the esteem, forever. Yahuměn.”
- Mishlěy 15:29 is teaching you, “YAHUAH hears the prayers of the righteous.”
- A SUBMITTED SERVANT:
5]“For YAHUAH is my witness, whom I serve with my RUACH in the Good News of His Běn…”
- MattithYahu 10: 7 is teaching you, “And as you go, proclaim, saying, ‘The reign of the shamayim has drawn near’.”
- 1 Timotiyos 4:12-13 is teaching you, “…be an example to the believers in word, in behaviour, in love, in RUACH, in belief, in cleanness…give attention to reading, to encouragement, to teaching.”
- 2 Qorin’tiyim 5:20 is teaching you, “…we are envoys on behalf of Mashiah, as though Yahu were pleading through us. We beg, on behalf of Mashiah: Be restored to the favour with Yahu.”
- 2 Timotiyos 1:6 is teaching you, “…stir up the gift of Yahu which is in you…”
- MattithYahu28:19 is teaching, “Therefore, go and instruct all the nations, immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Běn and of the RUACHha’QODESH.”
- Eph’siyim 6:20 is teaching you, when you are captured you must remember that you are “a envoy in chains that in it [you] might speak boldly, as [you] should speak.”
- Ma’aseh 22:15 is teaching you, “…you shall be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.”
- Galatiyim 3:12 is teaching you, “…The man who does [the Torah] shall live by [the Torah].”
- Romiyim 12:1 is teaching you, “to present your bodies [as] a living offering – QODESH (set apart), well-pleasing and perfect…”
- Romiyim 13:1-7 is teaching you, “Let every being be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from Yahu, and the authorities that exist are appointed by Yahu. So he who opposes the authority withstands the institution of Yahu, and those who withstand shall bring judgment on themselves. For those ruling are an object of fear, not to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be afraid of the authority? Do the good, and you shall have praise from it, for it is a servant of Yahu to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword in vain. For it is a servant of Yahu, a revenger to execute wrath on him who practice evil. Therefore, it is necessary to be subject, not only because of wrath but also because of the conscience. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are servants of Yahu attending continually to these duties. Render therefore to all what is due to them: tax to whom tax, toll to whom toll, fear to whom fear, respect to whom respect.”
- Eph’siyim 5:21is teaching you, “Subjecting yourselves to each otherin the reverence of Yahu.”
- Iyob 22:21 is teaching you, “Be of service to Him, and be at peace; thereby berakah (blessings) shall come to you.”
- YirmeYahu 17:10 is teaching you, “I, YAHUAH, search the heart…and give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
- Ya’aqob 4:7 is teaching you, “So then subject yourselves to Yahu. Resist the devil and he shall flee from you.”
- Ibrim 5:8 is teaching you, as “YAHUSHA learned obedience by what He suffered” so must you.
- A GIVING SERVANT:
5]“For I long to see you, so as to impart some spiritual gift to you, for you to be established”
- 1 Timotiyos 4:14 is teaching you, “Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you…”
- Romiyim 12:9-13 is teaching you, “Let [your] love be without hypocrisy. Shrink from what is wicked, cling to what to what is good. In brotherly love, tenderly loving towards one another, appreciation, giving preference to each other; not idle in duty, ardent in RUACH, serving YAHUAH; rejoicing in the expectancy, enduring under pressure, continuing steadfastly in prayer; imparting to the needs of the Qodeshim, pursuing kindness towards strangers.”
- MattithYahu 20:27-28 is teaching you that you must be willing, just as YAHUSHA did, “to give [your] hai” for other.
- 1 Kěpha 4:10 is teaching you, “As each one has received a gift, serve one another, as good trustees of the manifold favour of Yahu.”
- 2 Dibrěy ha’Yamim 15:7 is teaching you, “…be strong and do not let your hands be feeble, for there is a reward for your work.”
- Marqos 10:45 is teaching you that we are not to be served, “but to serve and to give” ourselves.
- Luqas 6:38 is teaching you, “Give, and it shall be given to you…For with the same measure with which you measure, it shall be measured back to you.”
- Yahuoshua 22:5 is teaching you, “to love YAHUAH your Yahu, and to walk in all His ways, and to guard His Commands, and to cling to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your being.”
- Yohanan 12:26 is teaching you, “If anyone serve Me, let him follow Me. And where I am, there My servant also shall be. If anyone serves Me, the Father shall value him.”
- Ibrim 9:14 is teaching you that YAHUSHA shall “cleanse your conscience from [the] dead works to serve the living Yahu”.
- Romiyim 7:6 is teaching you, “That we should serve in [the] newness [the] RUACH and not in [the] oldness of [Torah].”
- 1 ShemuYah 12:24 is teaching that you, “Only revere YAHUAH, and you shall serve Him in truth with all your heart, for consider what marvels He has done for you.”
- Galatiyim 5:13 is teaching you, that you “have been called to freedom” and don’t use your freedom as an occasion for the flesh, but through love serving one another.”
- Ibrim 6:10 is saying, “For YAHUAH is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown toward His Name…”
- A HUMBLE SERVANT:
- 2 Dibrěy ha’Yamim 7:14 is teaching, “YAHUAH’s people upon whom [His] Name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek [His] face, and turn from their evil ways, then YAHUAH shall hear from the shamayim, and forgive their sin and heal [them and] their land.”
You humbleness includes:
- Marqos 10:43 is teaching you, “…whoever wants to become great among you shall be [a] servant.”
- 1 Tas’loniqim 2:4 is teaching you, “…we has been approved by Yahu to be entrusted with the Good News, se we speak, not as pleasing men, but Yahu who proves our hearts.”
- Ya’aqob 4:14-16 teach you, the believers and servant, not to boast in your pride speeches – You need to ask in humble in prayer for the will and desires of YAHUAHYAHUSHA on a curtain matter in your life. Rather say, “If it is the desire of YAHUAHYAHUSHA, then I shall do this and that.”
- Pilipiyim 2:3-4 is teaching you, “doing naught through selfishness or self-control, but in humility consider other better then yourselves. Each one should look not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.”
- 2 Qorin’tiyim 12:9-10 is teaching you, “…I shall rather boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Mashiah rested on me [for YAHUAH said that His power is perfected in weakness]. Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for the sake of Mashiah. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- Romiyim 12:16 is teaching you, “Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not be proud in mind, but go along with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation.”
- Romiyim 12:3 is teaching you, “[Do] not think more highly [of yourselves] than [you] should think, but to think soberly, as Yahu has given to each a measure of belief.”
- Tehillim 149:4 is teaching you, “YAHUAH takes pleasure in His people, He embellishes the meek ones with deliverance.”
- Tehillim 25:9 is teaching you, “He guides the meek one in Right-
- Ruling, and He teaches the meek ones His Way.”
- Mishlěy 27:2 is teaching you, “Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth – A stranger, and not your own lips.”
- Mishlěy 22:4 is teaching you, “The reward of humility is the reverence of YAHUAH, riches, and esteem and hai.”
- Mishlěy 18:12 is teaching you, “esteem YAHUAH in humility, for the reverence of YAHUAH is the discipline of wisdom”
- Mishlěy 11:2 is teaching you that “with the humble is wisdom for with pride comes shame”
- Mishlěy 3:34 is teaching you that YAHUAH “gives favour to the humble.”
- Mikah 6:8 is teaching you that “YAHUAH require of [us] to do right, and to love kindness, and to walk humble with Yahu.”
- Luqas 14:11 is teaching you, “everyone who is exalting himself shall be humbled, and he who is humbling himself shall be exalted.”
- 1 Kěpha 5:5 is teaching you, “…the younger ones, be subject to elders. And grid yourselves with humility toward one another, for ‘Yahu resists the proud, but gives favour to the humble’.”
- Yahudah 4:10 is teaching you, “Humble yourselves in the sight of YAHUAH, and He shall lift you up.”
- Eph’siyim 4:1-4 is teaching you, “…walk worthily of the calling with which you were called, with all humility and meekness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, being eager to guard the unity of the RUACH in the bond of peace – on Body and one RUACH, as you also were called in one expectation of your calling.”
- 1 Kěpha 5:6 is teaching, “Humble yourselves, then, under the mighty hand of Yahu, so that He exalts you in due time.”
The role of YAHUAH’s Servants are:
The role of a servant of YAHUAH are foretold and 1 Qorin’tiyim 3:5-17 is teaching you, to “I (Sha’ul) planted. Apollos watered, but Yahu was giving growth. So neither he who planted nor he who watered is any at all, but YAHUAH who gives the increase. And he who planted and he who watered is one, and each one shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. For we are fellow workers of Yahu. You are the field of Yahu, thebuilding of Yahu. According to the favour of Yahu which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But each one shouls look how he builds on it. For no one is able to lay any other foundation except that which is laid, which is YAHUSHAha’Mashiah. And if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay [and] straw, each one’s work shall be revealed, for the day shall show it up, because it is revealed by fire. And the fire shall prove the work of each one, what sort it is. If anyone’s work remains, which he has built on, he shall receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be saved, but so as through fire. Do you not know that you are a Mishkan of Yahu and that theRUACH of Yahu dwells in you? If anyone destroys the Mishkan of Yahu, Yahu shall destroy him. For the Mishkan of Yahu is QODESH, which are you.”
The Role of a servant is to plan the seed within the field. The one servant plant the seed by teaching YAHUAH Word, and the next servant watered the seed by explaining the teaching of YAHUAH Word, and YAHUAH is the one who let the seed grow! The one who plant the Word of YAHUAH and the one who watered is one in this sense: Both are working for YAHUAH. Sha’ul the apostle and Apollos the teacher, both servants of YAHUAHYAHUSHAha’Mashiah but the one is not able to lay any other foundation except that which is laid.