- New Content
- Message Board
Download e-Sword Resources
Commentaries Dictionaries © Modern Authors Bible Translations Books Devotionals
Popular Download Areas:
View the 500 most downloaded e-Sword Modules.
e-Sword 10.3 is now available.
This is mostly a maintenance upgrade. For example, the Text Control used to render text in has been upgraded.
The e-Sword splash page (shown during loading) and the Windows icon have also been updated.
The official change log notes:
This build includes the latest versions of many components used within e-Sword. One major enhancement is the Editors now support right-to-left languages such as Hebrew.
Many little enhancements and bug fixes.
e-Sword 10.2 will be released soon. Here's a sneak peak of what's coming:
Scripture references in the Bible view that have associated Study Notes will now display a wavy underline (in the Bible view). This is your reminder that a Study note exists for that verse.
The Reference Library now has automatic Bookmarks for every article. The Graphics Viewer also has automatic Bookmarks for each module. This allows e-Sword to "remember" where you were when you stopped reading, either when you switch to a new module or when you shut down e-Sword.
Most Commentary modules do not contain specific Chapter Notes. For those chapters that do not, the Chapter Notes mode will now display all of the Verse Notes for that chapter. This is very convenient for viewing those commentaries that have scattered notes.
The built-in Downloader now allows direct downloading of Premium modules without needing to run separate EXE files. A new Info... link displays additional information about the given module.
The VerseList feature will now accept numerous Scripture references at once for populating the list. For example, entering the following list is now valid:
Mat. 10:42; 2 Sam 9:1, 7; Prov. 14:31; 19:17; Mark 9:41; John 19:26-27; 21:15-17; 1 Cor 16:21-22; 2 Cor 4:5; 5:14-15; 8:7-9; Gal. 5:6, 13, 22; 1 Thess 4:9-10; 1 Pe 1:22; 1 John 3:14-19; 4:7-12, 20-21; 5:1-2
A new Editor hotkey Ctrl+Shift+J will convert a Scripture reference into Bible text. The Bible text is from your currently selected Bible and the formatting is based on the settings in the Copy Verses dialog.
Top Downloads This Month
- Expositors Bible - 49 Volume Set - Commentary Format Available
- Greek-English Bible (biblehub.com; Berean Interlinear; Strong's no.; morphology; transilteration)
- Ver.1.4; Parsed BHS (PC & Apple); Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Parsing; Strong's; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB; BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebrew bible, BHSE
- e-Sword Module Installer
- Hebrew Bible; BHS (5th ed.); interlinear English; morphology; Strong's no.; Hebrew lexeme; analytical lexicon; ETCBC (version 4c); e-Sword (Mac / iOS / iPad / iPhone)
- BHSE 5.2.2; Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Full Parsing; Strong's no.; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB outline; other lexicons mapping, BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebr
- Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
- Hebrew Study Bible (Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration)
- Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary (37 vols)
- GRVi 4.2 (corrected); Greek-English Interlinear NT (Interlinear; Variants + NA28 markers; Strong's no.; Parsing; English glossary [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] & [Android - MySword]
- Exell, Joseph - Biblical Illustrator (56 vols) - Updated V2
- Lange, John Peter - Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: Critical, Doctrinal, and Homiletical (25 volumes)
- Utley, Bob - You Can Understand the Bible: Study Guide Commentary Series (OT/NT 23 vols)
- Hebrew Scriptures Concordance
- McClintock, John & Strong, James - Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature (12 vols)